Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh so Shimmerrr....




 This is a review of my favourite product....These are The Body Shop's Shimmer Cubes!

Well they are amazingly pigmented and silky on touch. The size of the cubes is like woah and they will last you forever. Just a swipe gives alot of product so be aware of this. As everyone says "A little goes a long way" so Yeah this statement is true for this product.

I do not know if they are available in these shades. The colours are Green, Red, Brown and orange-y with INTENSE gold shimmer. I don't know the price as they were a gift.

Here are swatches on my fingers. Have a look at the AMAZING pigmentation!!!



They can be used as shadows, the golden one as a highlight, as eyeliners or even on a matte lipstick. Sky is the limit!!!


Check out The Body Shop website or a store near you. If you are the kind of person who is like " Woah!!! That's way too shimmer" then this might not be the product for you.



So what do you think?? Do you have these or some other shimmery shadows?? Do let me know in the comment section below.



Take great care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments =D