Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My go-to products...



I was searching through my makeup stash and found these seperately.I thought why not show you all what products i return to no matter what. Whenever i'm in a rush to go to a wedding or simply don't understand what eyeshadow or lipstick should i wear, then these are my BFFs.

They are:
Rimmel London's Colour Rush Quad in Smokey Brun
Loreal's Original Voluminous Mascara
Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipgloss in Born with it

Well what can i say? These products are amazing and especially the lipgloss!! It smells so citrus-y mmmmm....

What's your favourite go-to product(s)?? Do let me know in the comment section below. I would love to know what you like.


Take great care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments =D