Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

NOTD : Sand Dune + Glitter!!!

I love pastel shades and this particular shade just caught my eye and i just had to get it! It's Luscious cosmetics Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer in Sand Dune. It's a creme finish nail lacquer. When after 2 coats, I thought this colour had something missing.Then popped in my glitter nail polish that i got from UK. It's called Opia by Primark. Well here are the pics...the shade is kind of light peach and on the website it is stated as Creamy pale gold which it is NOT!!!




I like it and I highly recommend it !!!


3 comments:

Pandora`s Box said...

A very flattering nude.

Glamarama said...

I like the combination of the two. I'm going to keep an out for Sand Dune.

http://glamarama-glamarama.blogspot.com/

Saleha said...

Yes you should get it!!! Perfect peach-y shade!

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments =D