Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Review: e.l.f Essential Signature.

e.l.f Essential signature ($ 8) is a sleek case great to put essential makeup and has another portion for putting essential brushes.Available in 3 colours i.e. black, burgundy and bronze. Great for travelling. I have with me in black.

According to the website:
This bag is great for purse or travel. This double-zippered bag gets you organized fast. One side has slots for brushes plus a handy mesh pouch, while the other side fits all your essentials. A staple item for any makeup guru.


Here are a couple of pictures for you to get the idea.





      

Pros:
-Affordable
-Spacious
- Sleek looking


Cons:
None




So it's my current travel bag. Or you can just store some of your makeup stuff in it. A must have!!!






Let me know what you think. 
=D

1 comments:

Pandora`s Box said...

looks nice and portable. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments =D